Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of Chimney Rock Park as you zip line from treetop to treetop! This eco-canopy tour utilizes the natural elevation of the Worlds largest and highest castellated mound as you zipline off cliffs, over canyons and through the canopy of the park on up to 18 ziplines.
Wisconsin Dells Rock Climbing
Headquarters for Chimney Rock and Devils Lake Climbing
Experience some of the best single pitch climbing in North America right here! Take in your world like you have never seen before! Let your senses be heightened and create memories on some of the most beautiful and fascinating rock formations in Central Wisconsin.
- Half day Rock climbing Adult
- Half day Rock climbing Child 16 Years or under
- Private half day Adult
- Private half day Child 16 Years or under
Climb with PCGI Trained and Certified Guides
At Vertical Illusions, our rock climbing guides are trained through PCGI, and will accommodate any experience and skill level. With climbs from 20 to 100+ feet, we have the guidance needed for beginners, and the ability to find challenges for the most experienced climbers.
Most of our climbing is done at our private Chimney Rock Park near Wisconsin Dells. We have hundreds of climbs to choose from at Chimney Rock. We also guide at Devils Lake State Park but don’t recommend it in the summer months for its busyness and to allow traveling climbers time to enjoy the public park. We offer half day and full-day trips; along with a one hour add on to any zip line tour.
- All necessary gear
- Personal guide/s
- 20-minute shuttle to and from the park
- Complementary set of pictures!
Know Before You Go
- We have a 250 lb weight limit
- Cameras are allowed but not recommended
- Minimum age is 8 years old
- Wear comfortable, weather appropriate clothes, and tennis or hiking shoes