Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of Chimney Rock Park as you zip line from treetop to treetop! This eco-canopy tour utilizes the natural elevation of Wisconsin’s highest castellated mound.
Climb at Chimney Rock Park or Devils Lake State Park
- Half day Rock climbing Adult
- Half day Rock climbing Child 16 Years or under
- Private half day Adult
- Private half day Child 16 Years or under
The Ultimate Rock Climbing Experience
At Vertical Illusions, our rock climbing guides are certified through PCGI, and will help expand your horizons and accommodate your experience level. With climbs from 20 to 100+ feet, we have the guidance needed for beginners, or the ability of pushing even experienced climbers.
Most of our climbing is done at Chimney Rock’s Private Park, and Devils Lake State Park. With 1-hour, 3-hour, and full-day trips, it’s a great activity on its own, or to add onto your zip lining, kayaking or paddle boarding experience.
- All necessary gear
- Personal guides
- 20-minute shuttle to and from the park
- Complimentary set of pictures!
Know Before You Go
- We have a strict 250 lb weight limit
- No cameras, cell phones or Go-Pros allowed
- There is no minimum age
- Wear comfortable, weather appropriate clothes, and tennis or hiking shoes